The QRMFG Bell Huey Starter kit is designed with the Rotorhead in mind, to add a Quick Release System to your MFG Crosswind pedals, add a set of Bell Style rudder pedal plates to your collection and add Quick Release to one pair of your current pedal plates (e.g. MFG Me-109, Combat or MFG compatible 3rd party rudder pedal plates).
- The pedals are based on a similar style found in the Bell Huey Helicopter, and allow fitting to most rigs when using MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedal hardware combined with our QRMFG Base Plates.
- They come with their own Quick Release Plates fitted.
- The pedals themselves are available in several colours. Please choose colour when adding to your cart.
QRMFG Base Mounts
- The QRMFG Base Mounts can be fitted to the MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals without any modifications with or without the MFG branded Width Adjustment Plate (WAP)
- The QRMFG Base Mount when paired with the QRMFG QR Plate raises the standard pedal mounting height by 26mm, this allows the pedals to be mounted more inward by up to 22mm per side clearing the spring and brake axis fixing collar, ideal for narrower rigs!
- QRMFG Levers come in Red for Port (left) and Green for Starboard (Right) as standard
QRMFG Universal QR Plates
- QRMFG Quick Release Plates allow mounting original or most 3rd party pedals in 3 widths: original mounting points, -11mm and -22mm each side.
All QRMFG pedal kits are designed so that you have a fixed angle on the Crosswinds themselves and interchange only the pedals using the QRMFG QR system. The tutorial video in the link provides more details on how to set up your Crosswinds for use with the QRMFG Quick Release system.
The kit contains:
- 2x Base Mounts (Port and Starboard)
- 2x Bell Huey style Rudder Pedal Plates
- 2x Universal QR Plates (1 for each side) for 1 set of MFG or 3rd party Pedals
- 2x 10° Chocks (for use with the Universal QR Plates only)
- 2x 20° Chocks (for use with the Universal QR Plates only)
- Assorted screws to fit most MFG compatible pedals
Note: Other equipment to that stated above, shown in some images, is for context only
Note: The MFG Crosswinds need to have the Brake Axis/Rudder Mounting plates angled to between 21° and 32° to use the QRMFG Kit. The chocks can only be used with the Universal QR Plates combined with MFG OEM and some 3rd party Pedals to adjust to a suitable angle.
Instructions - download here
Note: This item is made from 3D printed PLA+ and can withstand temperatures up to 50°C without deformation or softening. There will be obvious print lines on this product due to the nature of 3D printing. Please use the contact us form if you require a higher temperature material and we will endeavour to accommodate your requirements at an extra cost.